We are experiencing an increasing number of families from overseas enquiring about our autism day schools. A growing number of these
As such, our already established reputation is now emergent globally with us working as a trusted partner to both international agents and overseas parents.
If you are an overseas family seeking information regarding the opportunities available to your child within one of our schools, then please contact our Parent Liaison Officer, Adele Wadey, in the first instance, either by email or by phone.
Adele will be able to talk to you about the options available and what a British autism education might look like for your child.
You can speak to someone from our Parent Liaison Team:
By phone: 020 8770 7788
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do next?
A successful placement for an overseas pupil is achieved through:
- Eagle House School’s admissions panel accessing your child’s professional reports (education and health)
- The admissions panel approving your child’s reports ensuring that we can cater for their needs appropriately
- A face to face assessment with your child
- A detailed discussion with you, the parents
- A place being available within the appropriate school
- A suitable peer group being available for your child
- Any Visas (Tier 4) being in place as necessary
If you are living in the Middle East, we are able to arrange for your child to be assessed in Dubai.
What can we expect from an Eagle House School education?
Eagle House School will provide your child with:
- a British specialist autism day school education that caters for children and young people from the age of 4 to 19 years with autism, Asperger syndrome and associated difficulties
- a British curriculum-based package designed to meet your child’s educational, social and emotional needs
- an individualised programme of innovative therapy that will seek to diminish your child’s autism and support any associated difficulties
- a fun, safe and meaningful day full of stimulating activities
- a positive approach to learning
- A one-to-one key worker who will act as your child’s support and an important point of contact for parents
What support can we expect?
In addition, Eagle House School is able to support your family and your child with the admissions procedure:
- by arranging your child’s assessment either in the UK or Dubai
- by putting you in touch with appropriate local agents for living accommodation
- by facilitating your child’s Tier 4 licence and Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- through regular contact with our Parent Liaison Officer and/or Admissions Coordinator
- through interpreter services (available on request)
- through continued personal contact with overseas parents during the admissions process
Does my child need a Visa?
Depending on your nationality, your child may require a visa to study in the UK. To find out, visit UK Visas and Immigration website.
If your child does need a visa, they must study at a school that has been approved by UK Visas and Immigration. Both schools within Eagle House Group are a Tier 4 licensed sponsor for the Tier 4 (General) visa and the Tier 4 (Child) visa.
Who do I need to talk to about my child?
We are always available to talk to overseas parents about your child and your requirements as a family. In the first instance, please contact our Parent Liaison Officer, Adele Wadey:
- by phone – +44 (0)20 8661 1419
- by email – email@example.com.
Please take this opportunity to enjoy our website and download our prospectus. You can also download our Local Offer booklet, which will offer even greater detail as to what is available for your child at an Eagle House School.
We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Schools' Business Office
Eagle House Group Ltd
Ground Floor Suite
St Nicolas Way
Schools' Business Office:
020 8770 7788
Eagle House School (Mitcham):
020 8687 7050
Eagle House School (Sutton & POST 16 Department):
020 8661 1419
Eagle House School 6th Form (Strawberry Lodge):
020 3745 8760