Salary: Band 4 on NHS AfC (dependent on skills/experience)
+ London Weighting
Position to commence: October 2021
Eagle House Group is an independent co-educational day provision for pupils between the ages of 4 and 19, providing education for pupils who have an autistic spectrum disorder and related conditions including social, emotional and mental health needs. We are currently recruiting a Band 4 Assistant Psychologist to join our in-house Curriculum Access Team (CA Team) in Eagle House School (Sutton) and Eagle House 6th Form (Strawberry Lodge) in Carshalton.
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, behaviour support specialists, clinical psychologist and assistant psychologists. The successful candidate will be required to work between the hours of 8.15am to 4.15pm, Mon-Fri, 52 weeks per year.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- To provide pupils, parents and staff with a comprehensive range of support, advice and guidance in relation to promoting positive behaviour and well-being.
- To work with staff and pupils across the schools as well as collaborate with families and external agencies to carry out assessments, interventions, monitor and report on progress and participate in in-service training.
We are looking for an Assistant Psychologist who is:
- Highly motivated, passionate and flexible
- Has highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Has relevant experience of working with individuals with autism and complex needs
- Training and experience in mental health will be highly regarded
- Has minimum requirement of a Psychology Degree
If successful, we can offer you:
Ø On-site personal trainer
Ø Opportunities for CPD
Ø Membership of Pension Scheme
Ø Life Assurance
Ø Private Healthcare Plan
Ø Health and nutrition advice
Ø Freshly cooked lunch at discounted price
Ø On-site parking
Ø Work-life balance to enjoy your time at home
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To request an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 0208 770 7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered.
Closing date: 31st August 2021 Interview date: TBC
Eagle House School (Mitcham):
020 8687 7050
Eagle House School (Bramley):
01483 912 080
Eagle House School (Sutton & POST 16 Department):
020 8661 1419
Eagle House School 6th Form (Strawberry Lodge):
020 3745 8760
Schools' Business Office:
020 8770 7788
Schools' Business Office
Eagle House Group Ltd
Ground Floor Suite
St Nicolas Way