NEW SCHOOL NOW OPEN
Walton on the hill, Tadworth
Eagle House School (Bramley), situated in Walton on the Hill, Surrey, offers a highly specialised therapeutic provision for up to 36 pupils aged 5-16 years who have an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and additional social, emotional and mental health needs, moderate learning difficulties, mental health difficulties, PDA and ADHD.
Our key aim is to ensure that the pupils will be able to engage, learn and to be happy and settled in the environment of a school. The admission arrangements for our pupils can be found on our website within the admission policy.
Set in the delightful village of Walton on the Hill, the school benefits from an abundance of internal and external space including opportunities for outdoor learning and play. Our specialist learning zones will provide space for both small group learning and individual teaching. The school has a sports hall; a social dining room where fresh and healthy lunches will be provided by our school chef; facilities for art, science and play therapy, and opportunities for community activities both within the village and the
Situated within minutes of the M25, the school will welcome pupils from a range of Local Authorities. The community facilities of Sutton, Epsom
THERAPEUTIC LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
New Therapeutic School – Surrey
for Pupils with ASD/SEMH needs
THERAPEUTIC LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Salary: £17,315-£22,545 subject to experience and qualification
Position to commence: as soon as possible
We are looking for an exceptional Therapeutic Learning Support Assistant (TLSA) to join our new and exciting development. Eagle House School (Bramley) opened in September 2019 as part of Eagle House Group’s established and highly specialised provisions for children with Autism and related conditions. Our newest provision offers a specialist education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs. This discrete provision provides a therapeutic based curriculum with a strong focus on multidisciplinary working.
Are you a creative, dynamic and resourceful? Are you an experienced TA or Learning Support Assistant looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your team and your pupils? This is a challenging yet highly rewarding role, supporting teachers within our school to enable some of the most vulnerable pupils to achieve their full potential.
If you have:
- A passion for raising children’s attainment through creative and imaginative learning opportunities
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate
- The confidence, skills and abilities to support a team of learning support assistants
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to support your colleagues in this challenging yet rewarding environment
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of practice for children with complex needs
- The opportunity to be one of the first staff members at the start of our exciting new journey
- Support, guidance and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team
- A commitment to your personal and professional development, with opportunities for career progression
- To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
- Excellent salary, private health plan, teachers pension, continuous professional development
If you would like to have an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact us on 01483 912080 and ask to speak to Geeta Makwana, HR Manager.
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Eagle House School (Mitcham):
020 8687 7050
Eagle House School (Bramley):
01483 912 080
Eagle House School (Sutton & POST 16 Department):
020 8661 1419
Eagle House School 6th Form (Strawberry Lodge):
020 3745 8760
Schools' Business Office:
020 8770 7788
Schools' Business Office
Eagle House Group Ltd
Ground Floor Suite
St Nicolas Way