We understand that attempting to find the right school for your child can be a daunting and exhausting process. We also understand that parents and families need to talk through their questions in an informal and supportive manner without feeling they are under pressure or asking the ‘wrong’ questions.
Talk to us now, Parent to Parent
We offer a unique service where you can talk, in confidence, with a member of our Parent Liaison Team, who are themselves parents of children and young adults with autism.
We have supported many hundreds of parents, carers and families covering a range of topics and offer you a wealth of advice on questions such as –
- What to look for in an autism specific school
- How to approach your Local authority about funding
- What choices you have about choosing an independent school?
- How to ensure your child’s statement or Education, Health & Care Plan really reflects your child’s needs
- How to navigate the Special Educational Needs Maze (and survive it)
- Benefits, personal budgets and what they all mean
You can speak to someone from our Parent Liaison Team now by:
Clicking on ‘live chat’ now
By phone, calling Adele on 0845 0742972 now
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are a parent or carer with a child with autism, Asperger syndrome or an autism spectrum disorder, click on this link to find out about our autism workshops for families just like yours.